Eckstein LibraryWelcome to the Eckstein Middle School Library!
Summer Reading Survey!
Looking for what books we have in our library? Click on Library Catalog in the upper right blue box.
Looking for our databases, such as CultureGrams, WorldBook Encyclopedia online, Novelist, or others? Click on Online Student Resources in the upper right blue box!
Looking for student files, book reviews and online resources recommended by Mrs. Sterling, the librarian? Click on Library Fusion Page in the upper right blue box.
eBooks @ Eckstein (teachers and students, use your username and password that you always use!)
Got a book to suggest for the Eckstein library? Fill out this form here!
Looking for interesting sites? Check out the links to the right!
The 2015-2016 list is now available! Check it out here.
Eagles Read 2014-2015 __________________________________
Eagles Read is the school-wide, year-long reading promotion of fifty titles published in the last year. Books are chosen to appeal to the wide variety of readers at Eckstein. The goal is for every student and staff member to read at least one book off the list. Check out the 14-15 Eagles Read books here!
- Nominate a book for the 15-16 Eagles Read list here!
- Once you have read an Eagles Read book, fill out this entry form to be entered into the monthly and quarterly drawings.
- The top 5 books chosen by last year's Eckstein students are: Divergent by Veronica Roth, Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card, The Selection by Kiera Cass, Paper Towns by John Green, and I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore.
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/ecksteinlibrary
- Tumblr: http://ecksteinlibrary.tumblr.com/
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/ecksteinl/
- GoodReads: http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/1722904-erin-sterling?shelf=read
- Check out our Eckstein Library Facebook page for upcoming events, book reviews, interesting articles, and more!
- Book Fairs
- Book Processing
- Lunchtime greeter & mingler!
- Share a skill or talent
- Lunchtime assistance (10:20-11:45)
- Bulletin Boards/Displays
The Eckstein library‘s mission is to create a sophisticated 21st century learning environment that offers a full range of print and electronic resources that provide equal learning opportunities to all students. The library is a place of opportunity that offers students access to a collection of classic and contemporary print and electronic resources, as well as the chance to explore technology that they can integrate into their learning.