Eckstein Attendance Office Forms:
Eckstein 6th Grade Subject Selection Sheet and Math Opt-Up form for 2017-18 Registration:
Below is the link to download the Subject Selection Sheet for Incoming 6th
graders for the 2017-2018 school year.
We have also provided a Math Opt-Up form for families who need information about math placement or in the event the student’s elementary school does not provide Eckstein with their math placement recommendation.
Please read the first paragraph on the form to see if this form is necessary for your student.
6th Gr SSS and Math Opt-Up Form 2017-18
Seattle School District Volunteer and Chaperone Screening
Thank you for volunteering! The following screening steps must be completed before volunteering. Please click on each of the links and return the completed forms to Eckstein's main office at least one week before the you are scheduled to volunteer. The forms must be resubmitted each school year. If you have already completed forms this year at another school, you must submit copies to Eckstein along with the Volunteer Screening Checklist (Item #6).
Return all completed forms to Eckstein's main office
1. Print, complete and submit with a copy of photo ID: WA State Patrol Background Check Authorization
2. Print, read and sign: Policy No 5630 - Volunteers
3. Review the district volunteer handbook and complete pages 18 & 19: Seattle School District Volunteer Handbook
4. Watch the district video and print the Certificate of Completion at the end: Adult Sexual Misconduct Prevention course
5. Print, read and sign: Policy No 3246 - Use of Reasonable Force
6. If you will be chaperoning a field trip, print and sign: Guidelines for Field Trip Chaperones
7. If you will be chaperoning an OVERNIGHT field trip, you must provide documentation of two years
residence in Washington State. Documentation can be in the form of a driver's license, an expired driver's
license or a statement or invoice that includes the volunteer's name, a WA State address and a date that is at least
two years before the date of the field trip.
PE Waiver Form:
Eckstein P.E. Waiver Form 2016-17: Eckstein PE Waiver Form 2016-17
Eckstein P.E. Waiver Form 2017-18: Eckstein PE Waiver Form 2017-18
The following FOUR forms are required to participate in Eckstein sports:
1. Parent/Guardian Release Form (complete one form below for the appropriate sport):
2. Athletic Registration & Physical Form
3. Concussion Information Sheet
4. Athletics Eligibility Clearance Card