Eckstein Virtual Open House – Oct. 11
Due to the fact that districtwide, all family interactions must be held remotely through the end of October, Open House will look a bit different this year at Eckstein.
Staff will upload personalized videos at the top of their Schoology pages on October 11th for parent/guardian view.
If you don’t have a Schoology account: To create a Schoology account, you will need your Schoology Access Code, found on The Source, to get started. Visit the Schoology information page for more details.
- If you have a Schoology account: Log in to Schoology to view your student’s courses.
- What do I do if I forget my Schoology password? Refer to the Schoology Forgot Password resource page.
- Need additional help? Visit the Schoology FAQ page.
Teachers will be asked to provide:
- An introduction to themselves.
- The class curriculum for the school year.
- The best way for you connect with questions or concerns.
The Library Schoology page will have access to video welcomes from:
- The Principal and Grade Level Administrators
- Main Office staff (Secretaries, Attendance, Registrar and Fiscal Specialist)
- Counseling/Wellness (Counselors, Social Worker, Prevention/Interventionist, School Nurse)
- Special Education Services (OT/PT, SLP, School Psychologist)
While we are very disappointed that we can’t be together in our usual Open House format, we hope you enjoy meeting your students’ teachers virtually. They are an amazing group of caring, passionate and skilled educators. I am confident you will see this through their introductions coming to you on October 11th.