Main navigation

Registrar’s Office

Records Requests

Eckstein Records Requests

Parents Requesting Records

If you need records for a Private School application, learn more about Eckstein’s Private School Application Recommendation Process.

In most cases, schools are responsible for requesting records for incoming transfer students. If at all possible direct the school to email the Eckstein Registrar, Toni Morgan at

If that is not an option and Eckstein is the current or last school your student attended, please send your records requests to Toni Morgan at with the following information:

  • Student’s Full Name
  • ID Number if known
  • Date of Birth
  • Purpose of Records Request

You may also fax your requests to 206-252-5011 Attn: Toni Morgan

Schools Requesting Records

Seattle Public Schools does not use the OSPI Student Records eXchange.

Submit Requests Online

If you are from a School or School District that needs records for a former Seattle Public Schools Student, please submit a request via K-12 Transfer, our Online Student Records Request System.

Requests via fax, phone calls, emails and mail will no longer be accepted. 

Need Help? See Guidance on Using SPS’s Online Student Records Request System

If you are a current student, former student, college or verification company, please reference the Student Records page for more information about requesting records.

  • Special Education Records are managed in IEPOnline (IEPO). If a school does not subscribe to IEPO, Special Education Records requests should be sent to
  • Please email for Advanced Learning records.
  • If the student in question has significant health concerns, please have the family work with:
  • Their medical provider to share information as needed and/or
  • The nurse at the student’s current school if there is information managed by the school that needs to be shared.
  • If a certificate of immunization is needed, families should create an account on to access the immunization records for their student(s).
  • Copies of Birth Certificates will not be provided.

High School Transcript Requests

Use our ScribOrder Online Student Records Request System to request:

Student records (transcript, replacement diploma, graduation status or other student records) or a graduation verification for a former student.