COVID Testing Sites: Meany & South Shore
For More information: https://www.seattleschools.org/news/covid-testing-for-students/
COVID-19 Testing Clinic for Students and Staff Available
Testing for Students at School or Two Regional Testing Sites
Student Assigned School: Students may test at their school with a completed parent consent form. Learn more about student testing at their school.
Regional testing sites are also available. Learn more about regional COVID testing.
- South Shore PreK-8, Monday through Friday, 4 – 8 p.m.
- Meany Middle School, Wednesday through Friday, 5 – 8 p.m.
If your child tests positive for COVID-19
Please review SPS requirements for returning to school after being diagnosed with COVID-19 or if your child has recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19. Please do not send your child to school if they are sick.
- You will get confirmation by text or email
- Please let your child’s school know immediately if your child tests positive. This helps stop the spread of the virus and helps keep schools open.
- The central office nursing team will contact your family to provide additional information including when your child can return to school.
If your child tests negative for COVID-19
- A negative test can be emailed to your child’s school, or a hardcopy provided to the front office.
- Please review the requirements for returning to school with a negative test after testing positive for COVID-19 or if your child was required to quarantine by a medical professional.