Eagles Read are 50 book titles in a diverse range of interests selected by Ms. Sterling! Earn a button for every book you read, be entered in random drawings for prizes, and participate in discussions with students and staff through the year. *Special 2021-2022: This year will include books from last year’s list AND this year’s list!*
When you’ve read an Eagles Read book, fill out the form
What’s going to get you excited about reading? Try one of the options linked here or shown below!
Want to donate a gently used or new book to the library?
- Email Ms. Sterling to arrange a drop-off time! email@example.com
- Want a personalized book suggestion from Ms. Sterling? Fill out this form!
- What do you suggest to other students?
Visit the Seattle Public Library’s Online Resources via the LINK program!
- Your library barcode: 990000 + Student ID #
- found on the Source
- Your library pin: birthday (mmdd)
- example January 2 = 0102
Take a look at:
- Libbyfor ebooks, audiobooks and more
- Hoopla: Comics
- Flipster: free magazines
- LinkedIn Learning: video tutorials on everything from programming languages to video editing to graphic design and more
Librarian: Erin Sterling
Main Office: 206-252-5010
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:05 p.m.
Eckstein Instagram Accounts
- Library: @ecksteinlibrary
- ASB/Leadership: @insideeckstein
- Yearbook: @ecksteinyearbook
The Eckstein library‘s mission is to create a sophisticated 21st century learning environment that offers a full range of print and electronic resources that provide equal learning opportunities to all students. The library is a place of opportunity that offers students access to a collection of classic and contemporary print and electronic resources, as well as the chance to explore technology that they can integrate into their learning.